Fabb21 reinvents its industrial integration process
Fabb21 has placed 3D printing in the heart of its developments, design and industrialisation processes. Based on its new model, Fab21 is able to produce prototypes within few hours with high precision.
- Approve parts or specific tools
- Create rapidly, easily and at low cost, 3D models for a large variety of applications
- Reduce process of design
- Reduce cost of R&D
- Amelioration and ease design non-conformities
- Production leadtime brought to its minimum
- Assit and consult our clients in design and develoment phase
The automotive quality and discipline at your disposal.
The whole Fabb21 team is at your disposal. Our commitment is being transcribed by applying continuously the best of our know-how capitalised through the years.
With humility and determination, our goal will always be to supply you the right answer to your requests.
Our loyalty is based on a constant professional behaviour in between our team workers, contributors, and all partners.
With a production facility composed of more than 100 of machineries, ISO9001 certified, and located in the heart of Europe, Fab21 positions itself as a dedicated partner capable of responding promptly through all stages of subassemblies manufacture.
Fab21 expertise in machining, bodyshop, assembly, fast 3D prototyping, and 3D control, allows many alternatives to your needs. These skills are applied in different fields such as:
- Short leadtime development
- simple parts
Fab21 goal is to meet its clients expectations.
- TIG for steel, stainless steel and aluminium;
- MIG – MAG for steel, stainless steel and aluminium;
- Welding by resistance (spot welding) for steel or stainless steel ;
- Flame Soldering (oxyacetylene torch) ;
- Oven (steel or stainless steel).
Fab21 offers full services, handling project planning, logistics, using its own ressources, based on its know-how and qualified team.
Being a labeled training center, we can also train personnel from other enterprises.